1. Can I buy or sell cupcakes at the event?
No. Cupcake Camp Summerville is for people who want to bring cupcakes and eat them for FREE at the event (Seacoast Church, 301 East 5th North Street, Summerville, SC 29483, Saturday, April 9, 2016, 3-5 PM).
2. Can I really attend if I don’t bring cupcakes?
Yes! While bringing cupcakes is encouraged, we need 11 people to eat a cupcake for every dozen!
3. I’ve heard the event is based off of BarCamp, what is that? Check out http://barcamp.org/
4. Do we bake or decorate our cupcakes at the event? No. We ask that your cupcakes should be ready to go at the event. However, you may do last minute frosting touch ups or if you can frost really quickly, go for it. Feel free to organize your own baking get-togethers with friends before Cupcake Camp!
5. Where have Cupcake Camps already taken place? People have organized Cupcake Camps all over the world, including San Francisco, Toronto, Dublin, and Sydney!
Have more questions about Cupcake Camp Summerville? Email email@example.com.